Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meet Me!

Hey everyone! I am Uniquely HerStory and welcome to my blog! For this blog I will be expressing my experience, or lack thereof, taking photographs and exploring photo editors. The purpose of this blog is to teach myself how to manipulate the features on a "regular" camera to explore the possibilities to create a vivid image through a photo editor. My plan is to take photos of nature and outdoor objects, pop them into a photo editor and see what happens! Will it be better or worse? Is there more I can be doing using the features on my camera or photo editor? Hmm, something to think about. Now, I don't have my own personal camera to begin this project but I do plan to purchase one shortly. I really don't plan on it being anything big or fancy, so whatever camera comes up within my price range... sounds like a winner! As for a photo editor... I plan to use the Photoshop software but since I haven't used Photoshop since high school I guess I will be relearning those skills all over. Yes, if you couldn't tell already I will be doing this project as an beginner. However, I will be working on new projects every week to explore all the different capabilities within photo editors and digital cameras to see what I learn. I'm super excited so hopefully this turns out alright.  


Remember, after it's been all said and done, there's more than what meets the eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment